Monday 6 March 2017

Making Money Online

First of all I want to write this post as an intro to let all of you folks know that this blog is not about how to make money online with a “make money online blog“. Rather, it is a blog about how to make money online with various tools, techniques, and marketing strategies for targeted niches, some search marketing, and affiliate offers.



I have no intention of really making anything off of this site. I merely want to share some of the things I have been learning over the last year from a combination of great people that are serious about making money online. These things I have put into practice myself, and am seeing a rather nice income now.

There are a few things that i want people to get drilled into their head from the get go, so i am going to add some things that are very important for people to remember.

Use the tools recommended. I am not going to tell you to get something that is worthless.
Don’t Ask a question  that you have not searched  for.  If I have answered a question on this blog once I am not going to continuously  repeat myself. it gets old, and if you have enough drive to make money, then you have enough drive to search for answers.
DO NOT expect instant results. If you expect results within a day then you are crazy. Go back to your day job and forget this blog.
Don’t expect an answer Immediately. I will not answer every question immediately through a one hour long video, but I will do my best to answer as much as possible.
Ok, so these are a few basics of what this blog will do and what it will not do. Remember, the key is to work smarter, not harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment