Monday 3 April 2017

Moving Forward To Success! Internet Marketing Journey….

I am back in the UK now. Had a nice vacation to Atlanta in the US where my sister lives. A great place by the way, if you ever get the chance you should all go. Great weather and some nice locations…..

Anyway in my last post “Where Is My Internet Marketing Success” I spoke at length about how I failed and down right sucked at internet marketing. I was really getting quite pi$$ed off. Why have so many people made so much money yet here I was really struggling and trying to find my way.



I was just too bogged down in all the wrong things. The one thing I did have was uncertainty. I wasn’t sure what I was doing was the right thing so this lead to me flip flopping from one idea to another then wondering why nothing was happening. The only thing I was doing consistently was buying more internet marketing products!  Arrgh!

You see I have found out that this is what most internet marketers want. They want us to be uncertain. They want us flip flopping around. They want us buying more of their products!! Get this clear in your minds.

I am not saying that all the products are no good or don’t work or are down right crap. I am saying that this is what the marketers want and we make it very easy for them by being in this constant  uncertainty loop.

Fail To Plan……
You know the rest right? Plan To Fail!! I genuinely think this is where most people are falling over. They have nothing. They have no idea, no strategy, no plan! All their efforts crumble even before they have started.

If you want to make money you have to treat this as a business not just an opportunity. Learn some simple business planning techniques and put them into action. Do this first before you start with the actual methods of doing things.

So I have started my business plan. At the moment it’s written scribbled  down on about 4 sheets of paper. I will then put this into Google docs. Why Google? It’s very easy to use and highly portable. I can modify and add to my notes from any computer not just this laptop. I can easily share with other people…..

I have also done one other major major step forward in my business and that is get an accountability partner!

No comments:

Post a Comment