Tuesday 20 December 2016

Expiring Domains and a Question

We all know that expiring domains is the way to go once you can afford to purchase them. These can reap immediate results with adsense or with BANS if you pay attention to what you are buying.

As many of you know I bought an expiring domain that had a showing PR0 site but was able to put up adsense and consistently make over 5 dollars per day without any link building. Why was I able to do this and what does it have to do with the question and the point I am trying to make with this post?

What I want to do is to get all of you thinking about this. Lets not just rely on people to tell us the way Google works, but lets begin to understand why and how Google works. With that in mind I have asked this question in the video of why a site can rank for a specific term above another site that has thousands of inlinks. I ask that you not be afraid to respond to this question, and start reasoning on why Google would rank a site that has almost nothing as far as links above another. Please listen to the video closely. Very closely and look at just what I am asking and the factors I have included in this question, then give me your thoughts on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment