Monday 12 December 2016

Tube Raider Is Live – Youtube SEO and Video Marketing

Tube Raider is live on Profitable Niche Blogging at long last! This is my first product that i have available on my site and it took quite a lot of effort to get it up, more on that later.

What is Tube Raider?

Tube Raider first appeared on the Warrior forum about a month ago. It promised it could get you on page one of Google with no back links, no article marketing, no social sites, no software – just a video. Guess what? It delivered and it delivered big! The testimonials were outstanding. The most impressive one “page one of Google in 17 minutes!”

I put Tube Raider to the test and managed to get one of my Paying keywords on the first page on Google Video search in 23 minutes! The video was on page three of Google on the everything” search. I was amazed.

How Does Tube Raider Work?

It’s all down to your videos. Just give Youtube and Google what they want by following a very simple process and they will love you for it. Keyword selection is critical as is setting up your Youtube in the right way. If you do these as Youtube want Google loves this too. And as Youtube is owned by Google your videos get indexed and ranked nearly immediately.

Tube Raider Is No Longer Available on Warrior Forum
But don’t worry. I went one step further with Tube Raider. I purchased the resale rights to it. What this means is I have been trained by John Adams (the Tube Raider creator) and with his blessing he has allowed a select few people to sell Tube Raider as vendors.

No comments:

Post a Comment