Friday 23 December 2016

How to make money on Ebay

Making money on Ebay is not as hard as one might think. There are a lot of people that buy and sell their items everyday. For those of you who are new to my site, I teach people how I make consistent money daily by using Ebay, and its not really hard at all. It just requires some determination and a little time devoted each day to building up your BANS sites.

Some of you may be wondering what BANS is and, how can I make money on ebay with it? Well let me explain the process and why I am so successful with it.

First of all I want say that there are many other sites out there which ask you to buy e-books and pay monthly fees to teach you how to make money. The great part about this site is that I actually teach you how I am using this software, including setting it up and building upon it so that I bring in profits each day. For those of you who are new to the make money online world, this is as real as it gets. There is no real special secret that you can buy from an e-book that will show you what I will show you on this site. So lets get down to how it works and why it works.

Make money on Ebay with BANS

I want to begin with the product itself. BANS, also known as build a niche store, is a product which allows beginners to build a website or websites that will attract buyers to Ebay. The Build a niche store software is simple to setup and only requires a web hosting provider. Hostgator is going to be the best for what you need should you buy Build a Niche Store (BANS). After you have set up a site you make money by getting traffic to your site. When someone clicks a link which is automatically added by the software when you set it up and fill in your EPN number (which I will discuss in a minute), you get paid when they buy it. Simple as that. A nice way to make money on ebay if you ask me because you don’t even have to touch a product, which is much more time consuming and complicated.

How do I get traffic to make money off Ebay

The next thing you are probably wondering is how to get traffic to your site once it is built. To not get too complex in explaining details because the rest of my blog does that, basically once your site is built and shows products from other sellers on ebay, you will need to get your site showing up in Google, so that others can find what you have on your BANS site. This is done by building links to your sites. Once this is done, Google will come to your site and will read all the content on it. With all the various auction links on your site Google will index you for many terms. This means that people will find exact things that they are searching for in Google, and will many times find your site since the thing they are searching for may match an exact product you are selling.

Are you still with me?

The more links you build the better of a chance you have to sell more products on your BANS site because your ranking strengthens in Google. I have more help with this as well, and resources to help you do that faster and more efficiently.

Why don’t people go straight to Ebay you might ask? I will tell you why. it is because people naturally search for something in Google when they are in a buying mood, and because believe it or not, many people have never used Ebay before. Are you surprised? Would you be surprised if I told you that you can make money off Ebay when someone signs up for a new account when they purchase an item through your link on your BANS site. Thats right each new sign up is $25 dollars.

How much money can you make off ebay with BANS

I can tell you right now that you can make quite a bit. I’m sure you want to know how much I make. Well i am not going to be arrogant and tell you I make millions cause I don’t. But I can tell you that I earn enough to make a full time living out of it. Keep in mind that this is NOT a make money scheme. There is some time and a little effort involved in making it work, but one you are on a roll it is nice to see solid profits coming in daily from ebay.

What do I need to get started making money off ebay

To get started you will need to do the following…

First off bookmark this page so you don’t lose it. You can see the bookmark link below this article.
Get the BANS software
Get A Hosting plan from Host Gator.
Sign up for an Ebay affiliate account (EPN) which will track your links so you can get paid.
Purchase a Domain to build your first BANS site.
Prepare yourself to dedicate a little time each day, and contact me if you have any other questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment